White People Confronting Racism
This workshop is for white people who want to challenge the racism around them — and in their own heads and hearts — and who are searching for a way to strengthen their work for racial justice. It’s for white folks who already do anti-racism work but want to develop their skills and deepen their approach. And it’s for white folks who want a better understanding of how white privilege and racism operate in society and inside of them.
Training for Change hosts this workshop, which is owned and led by Whites Confronting Racism. Learn more about their program and workshops using the button below.
Workshop hours and details can be found using the registration button below. After all available spots in a workshop are filled, a wait list will be started.
January 31-February 2, 2020 (Fri-Sun)
This session is currently full with a wait list
March 20-22, 2020 (Fri-Sun)
May 14-16, 2020 (Thur-Sat)
July 17-19, 2020 (Fri-Sun)
|If your income is…||$15,000||$15,001 – $25,000||$25,001 – $35,000||$35,001 – $45,000||$45,001 – $55,000||over $55,000|
What participants say about this workshop...
- “What a breath of fresh air.”
- “Great progression from feelings to history to internal/self to group to system level to fears to real actions.”
- “I learned that I don’t need to let white guilt keep me from addressing racism or utilizing my white privilege for the good.”
- “Good balance of serious focus and lightheartedness and fun.”
- “I finally saw the importance/value of taking small, tangible steps.”
- “I found a ready, willing, and friendly group of people representing a fairly diverse set of backgrounds.”
- “I came in without knowing what I didn’t know, and am leaving with awareness and humility, and coming to terms with my upbringing.”